festival details

What date is the festival?

The Festival will be held from Thursday 2nd  to Sunday 5th of April 2020.

Where is the venue?

The venue is at the Corryong Recreation Reserve which is located along Strzelecki Way which is a 5 min drive and 10 min walk to the main street.

What time do the gates and ticket booths open and close?


  • Thursday: Open at 10am
  • Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 7am and close at midnight.
  • Festival finishes at 4pm on Sunday.


  • Thursday: 7am to 6pm
  • Friday & Saturday: 7am to 10pm
  • Sunday: 7am to 2pm
When will the 2020 Program be released?

The 2020 MFSR Program will be released in March of 2020. 


When do tickets go on sale?

Tickets go on sale September Monday 16th 2019.

What is the difference between a Super Pass and a General Admission Pass?

A Super Pass provides access to all events including the Re-enactment. 

*You must book either the AM or the PM session at time of purchase. 

A General Admission pass provides access to all events excluding the Re-enactment. 

How do I book for the Re-enactment?

Once you have chosen a Super Pass, you will then be asked to select an AM or PM session, before proceeding to check out. 

*General Admission Passes will not provide access to the Re-enactment. 

What is the cost of a ticket?


Tickets for the 2020 Festival will go on sale in September. 

How do I buy tickets?
  • Tickets will go on sale Monday, September 9th 2019.
  • At the Festival Ticket Box at the grounds or the Visitor Information Centre in Hanson Street from 9am Monday 30th April 2020.
How will I receive my tickets?

Tickets will be sent to your nominated postal address from Thursday 1st November 2018. 

Do I need to know the day I am coming before I buy a ticket?

If you want to buy a ticket prior to the Festival and are only coming for a day, you need to specify which day you will be attending. If you don’t know which day you will be coming, you can always purchase tickets on arrival of the Festival.

Can I get a refund?

Sorry, No refunds on Ticket Purchases. Please see our Ticketing Information. Maybe try sell it to a mate!

Is there a limit of how many tickets i can buy?

There is a maximum of 10 tickets per purchase. For groups greater than 10 please email admin@bushfestival.com.au  (Refer to Ticketing policy).

Will you sell out?

We have limited Camping and Super Passes available.

General Admission passes will not sell out and may be purchased on the day of arrival.

I am 17 but will be turning 18 during the festival, what ticket do I purchase?

The best option is to purchase a 1 or 2 day pass for the time that you are 17 and also purchase a 2 day pass for when you turn 18. Another option would be to buy a 4 day youth pass and on your birthday you should go to the ticket booth to get an adult pass but you will have to pay the extra cost of an adult pass. 

Penalties will apply if alcohol is purchased or attempted to be purchased on a Youth Pass.

I need to change the type of ticket I have purchased; how do I do that?

Contact our office via email – admin@bushfestival.com.au and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

What do I do if I lose or damage my wristband?

If you lose your wristband go to the ticket booth with your receipt of your ticket purchased and you will receive another wristband.  Admin fee of $25 is applicable.

Are there pensioner discounts?

Yes for Commonwealth Pension card holders only.


When is camping available?

Onsite camping will be available from the Monday 30th of March 2020 at 7am.

Can my friends and I camp together?

It is possible to camp next to your friends however, camping is first in best dressed, so for the best chance it is best for your group  to arrive together and enter the Camp Grounds together. 

I want to come for 2 days, where can I camp?

A 4 day pass is the minimum required to purchase camping on the Golf course, whereas Clancy’s Overflow camping requires any adult/concession pass. 

Other camping areas are located at:

  • Cudgewa Football Oval: 0429 665 014 or 02 6077 4255
  • Nariel Valley Rec Reserve: 02 6077 4332
  • Towong Race Course: 0429 995 033 or 0411 415 671
  • Thowgla Hall: 0409 761 221

All passes must still be purchased online or at the Festival gate.

Can I bring more than one vehicle if I have purchased a camping pass?

Your Camping Pass only allows for your caravan or tent and 1 vehicle pass.

There is NO ALLOWANCE for extra vehicles on your campsite.

If you wish to bring an extra vehicle, we have a solution!

“SHEATHER’S PARKING” – Crn Donaldson St & Stock Route.

“Sheather’s” car park will be available to ALL Festival visitors from Thursday 4th – Sunday 7th April, at a rate of $5 per vehicle, per day!

Everybody in the vehicle MUST have a Festival Pass to gain access to the car park!

Can we bring our own alcohol?

You may bring alcohol ONLY IN CANS, but it can only be consumed at your campsite and is NOT ALLOWED into the festival grounds.

What is the difference between Banjo's Premium Camping and Clancy's Overflow Camping?

Banjo’s Premium Camping is located on the Golf Course that surrounds the Festival Grounds and sites are 6m x 9m, whereas Clancy’s Overflow Camping is located roughly 800m from the Festival Grounds and sites are 10m x 9m.  

Do you have powered sites?

No, we do not offer powered sites, however you are welcome to bring a small quiet generator. 

Are there toilets & showers?

Yes, we hire toilet & shower trucks that are located all over Banjo’s Premium Camping and Clancy’s Overflow Camping.

Are dogs allowed?

DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED into the festival grounds. (please leave tied up or contained at your campsite).

Dogs are allowed on the golf course & Clancy’s Overflow ONLY and must be on a leash and kept quiet.

Please CLEAN UP after your pet.

How many people can camp on one site?

Banjo’s and Clancy’s campsites are limited by size and number of vehicles. You can sleep as many people on your campsite as will fit in your tent or camper. 

**PLEASE NOTE Banjo’s Campsites have a MAX of 1 vehicle & Clancy’s Campsites have a MAX of 2 vehicles per site. 

Can we connect to water?

There are minimal taps located around the Golf Course, however there is no guarantee how close to them you will be placed. You’re welcome to bring buckets and cart water, but we do recommend arriving with a full tank. 

There is no water available at Clancy’s Overflow Camping. 

If we have our own water in our campervan, can we run off our sullage hose onto the ground or does it have to be contained?

Grey water can be released onto the rough areas of the Golf Course, making sure it does not impact campers around you. 

Black water must be contained and released at the dump point located at the Corryong Sale Yards, which is located on Donaldson St, roughly 900m from the Golf Course.

Is there a waste dump point nearby?

Yes, the dump point is located at Corryong Sale Yards, which is on Donaldson St, roughly 900m from the Golf Course and 700m from Clancy’s Overflow Camping. 

at the festival

Are dogs allowed?

DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED into the festival grounds. (please leave tied up or contained at your campsite).

Dogs are allowed on the golf course ONLY and must be on a leash and kept quiet.

Please CLEAN UP after your pet.

Is glass allowed anywhere at the festival?

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is glass at the camp grounds or in the festival.

Is the site accessible for people with a disability?

We provide Disabled Parking and a Disabled Viewing Platform at the main Festival arena.  Some venues at our Festival Events take place on rough, uneven ground which require a good degree of mobility.

Are there ATM facilities?

There are ATM facilities in the main street of Corryong or at the Corryong Sporting Complex on the Golf Course. We also have Cash Out facilities via EFTPOS at Riley’s Ticket Box located near the Main Gate and the Bushman’s Bar.

There is a $2.00 fee for all cash withdrawal transactions.

Are there shuttle buses to the festival?

Yes, they run throughout day for the whole festival. Details will be in the Festival program.

What is the weather like over the festival weekend?

During the day the weather is generally quite warm, however first thing in the morning and at night it can get very cold.

getting involved

How do I become a volunteer?

Volunteer applications open Thursday 5th December 2019. 

Can I have a retail stall at the festival?

Retail Stall applications open Monday 26th August 2019. 

Can I have a food stall at the festival?

Food Stall applications open Monday 26th August 2019. 


What is Glamping?

Glamping is short for ‘glamorous camping’ is a form of camping that is like ‘resort style’ accommodation where stunning nature meets modern luxury. A concierge is also on hand to answer any questions and offer assistance.

What makes glamping different to normal camping?

The glamping tents are 5 metre water resistant canvas bell tents with floors, mesh screened front doors and air vents. Each luxurious tent includes a comfy bed with quality bedding and linen, a throw blanket and cushions, bedside tables with lanterns, and other homely comforts. You will feel right at home! Towels are also provided.

What is included in the glamping package?

Every person who purchases a glamping pass will receive the following:

  • 4 nights luxury accommodation inc. concierge service.
  • 1x 4 Day Super Ticket with exclusive entry to 1 session of the MFSRBF                  Re-Enactment.
  • A welcome essentials gift pack.
  • A 2019 MFSRBF Program.
How many people do the tents accommodate?

The tents can comfortably accommodate 2 people (1 x double bed), 3 people (1 x double bed and 1 x single or 3 x single beds) or 4 people (4 x single beds or 2 x double beds).

Do we need to bring any spare blankets, etc.?

Spare blankets are available at the Concierge tent. Of course, if you need some of your own creature comforts from home like your snuggly blanket or an extra pillow then feel free.

Is there a fridge?

There is a large portable fridge located at the Concierge tent, but you are welcome to bring an esky to keep in your tent.  Ice is available to purchase at the Bushman’s Bar.

Will we be able to charge our phones?

There is a phone charging station located at the Concierge tent, but we recommend bringing your own power pack.

What does the concierge do?

The Concierge is there to check you in to your tents (like a resort), make up the beds, give a daily sweep of tents and be on hand for any assistance.  They can provide spare lanterns, blankets, torches, drinking water and have a first aid kit on hand.  There is also a full-length mirror, portable fridge and phone charging station located in the Concierge tent along with tea/coffee making facilities.

What time can we check in to our tents?

The Glamping village opens for check in at 10.00 am Thursday and check out is 10.00am Monday.

Is there carparking near our tent?

There is a free carpark located near the Glamping village within an easy walk to your allocated tent. Only 1 vehicle per tent is allowed.

Are children welcome?

Yes, children are welcome but would be charged the full price per night.  As it is a VIP Exclusive area they would need to be supervised at all times whilst in the Glamping area.

Can we bring our dog?

Sorry NO DOGS ALLOWED at the Glamping grounds as located inside the Festival reserve.

Are there atm facilities?

There are ATM facilities in the main street of Corryong or at the Corryong Sporting Complex on the Golf Course. We also have Cash Out facilities via EFTPOS at Riley’s Ticket Box located near the Main Gate and the Bushman’s Bar. 


Please contact the Bush Festival Office email at Admin@bushfestival.com.au.