Ride with the Man From Snowy River Ride Legend
Imagine a four-day, commemorative and historic horse ride so popular that it is sold out 12 months ahead. In fact money cannot buy you this prize. Imagine following in the footsteps of Banjo Paterson and the legendary Jack Riley through Victoria’s High Country.
Valued at $14,000, one prize for two people will be chosen to win the opportunity to join other experienced riders to ride through stunning, mountainous scenery accessible only on foot or horseback from Tom Groggin Station to arrive in Corryong for the Man From Snowy River Bush Festival
- A fit, quiet horse and horse gear supplied
- Tent accommodation, food and equipment – supplied for the Ride
- VIP treatment – collection from the nearest airport (Albury)
- Fully kitted out in the latest RM Williams gear, including boots, jeans, shirts, hat & oilskin.
- 4 Day VIP Super Pass to access all Festival events
- Glamping accommodation provided for Festival weekend.
This extraordinary prize is on offer as a result of the partnership between RM Williams and the Man From Snowy River Bush Festival in celebration of 125 years since the publication of Banjo’s iconic poem.
Ride takes place 30th March to 3rd April 2020 & Man From Snowy River Bush Festival 2nd to 5th April 2020.
Please read Competition Terms: https://www.bushfestival.com.au/rileys-ride-of-a-lifetime/
Send your entry of “Why I should win” Riley’s Ride of a Lifetime in 50 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, address and contact phone number.
Post: P O Box 144, Corryong Vic 3707
Entries Close Dec 31st 2019 – Winners to be contacted mid-January and announced in Feb/March Outback Magazine.
Further information please contact email@example.com