5TH - 8TH APRIL 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Festival tickets are sold by The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival Inc. (“the organisers”).
- Tickets are sold and entry to the Festival is provided on the following terms and conditions;
1. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to organiser’s terms of admission, as written below.
2. The purchase of this ticket is your acknowledgement that activities, entertainment, events and competitions in the festival’s program involve an element of risk for spectators.
3. Ticket price is inclusive of GST and a $6 booking fee, per item (Including postage) does apply.
|December||50% excl. booking fee|
|(Up to Jan 26th) January||50% excl. booking fee|
|(Jan 27th onwards) Febuary||No Refund|
4. Wristbands & Camp Sites can be pre-purchased online. You MUST PURCHASE a 4 Day Adult wristband to be eligible for camping on the Golf Course. No Wristband No Golf Course Camping.
5. The Man From Snowy River Bush Festival (“the festival”) will not be cancelled due to adverse weather except on the advice of emergency services in extreme conditions. No refund or exchange will be given on tickets.
6. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from the organisers or an authorized point of sale.
7. Some events within the Festival program may be cancelled subject to weather or safety issues in which case no refund or exchange will be given on tickets.
8. The right is reserved to vary advertised performing artists, entertainment and the festival program.
1.GOLF COURSE CAMP SITES: You must have a valid 4-day Adult Festival pass to camp on Banjo’s Premium Camping at the Golf Course. 1 x vehicle per site included with the camping pass. 1 x extra vehicle only allowed with additional $30 pass to be purchased online together with camping pass. If purchased at the gate the extra vehicle pass is $50.
2.COMBINED CAMPING & WRISTBANDS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE (www.bushfestival.com.au)
3.Golf Course Access to Camping: 7am Monday 2nd April to Monday 9th APRIL 2018
4.GENERATORS – quiet generators allowed but the curfew is from 10pm to 6am.
5.GROUPS: Any groups of 5 or more please contact Festival before arrival.
6.CAMPFIRES: Small cooking fires are allowed (NO BON FIRES) Do not light fires on fairways.
7.All campsites and campfires must be cleared & rubbish removed to rubbish pickup points before departure.
8.Please use rubbish bins and bags available at specific collection points – DO NOT SHIFT OR REMOVE BINS
9.Please keep the grounds tidy & remove your rubbish. If you have dogs, you MUST CLEAN UP after them.
10.Absolutely NO HORSES allowed on the Golf Course at any time.
11.Horses that are not competing at the festival are NOT allowed in Challenge camp areas or on festival grounds.
12.DOGS are allowed on the Golf Course ONLY, & must be on a leash at all time and kept quiet.
13.DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED into the Festival grounds. (Please leave tied up or contained at your campsite)
14.ICE & FIREWOOD: Will be available to buy across the weekend
15.Security will be patrolled onsite throughout the weekend but you must be responsible for your own property. There is no storage available at the festival.
16.You cannot bring the following items to the festival grounds: Glass, alcohol, illegal substances or any other items which the organisers consider dangerous or inappropriate.
CHAIRS AT RODEO VIEWING MOUND – DO NOT leave vacant chairs on the Rodeo Mound.
1.Any camping chair/s left or tied together on the Rodeo mound will be removed with NO responsibility to the MFSR organisers or representatives. PLEASE NOTE – THIS WILL BE ENFORCED FOR 2018 & into the future.
2.NOTE: You MUST follow any and all direction in regard to placement & removal of camp chairs.
You AGREE to obey all signs, notices or directions given by festival officials, Security and Police or Emergency officers. The organisers may refuse you entry into, or remove you from the festival if you;
- refuse to allow the Officials or their representatives to inspect bags, containers and vehicles at the festival.
- disrupt the festival or campers attending the Festival.
- interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons at the festival.
- have acquired a stolen or counterfeit ticket; or if the organisers suspect you of any of the above.
- do not obey the above terms and conditions.
Organisers, or representatives will not be liable for any issues caused as a result of failure to comply with these instructions. Purchase of Festival Wristbands is considered to be your agreement to comply with all Terms and Conditions as listed above.
Any enquiries please contact the office (02) 60 761992 or email firstname.lastname@example.org